The NY Center is currently open to Initiates ONLY. The Center is tentatively scheduled to re-open to the public on January 17, 2022. Please check back here for further updates.
A Guided Meditation to let go of dis-ease or anything that is not of health or wholeness, including thoughts and feelings that may be lodged in the body. Let go of stress; get quiet; receive the Healing Light Of The Most High.
- Meditation is free of charge with a Suggested Donation of $5
- No need to RSVP! Just show up!
- Feel free to bring friends, family, loved ones, colleagues. Teen-agers 16 years of age who can concentrate are welcome to attend.
- Please do not wear any perfumes, scented oils, hair sprays, fresh nail polish or remover, colognes, aftershaves or other chemicals.
- CD and MP3 are also available for home use
To attend at the Cosmos Tree Center in New York City:
Location: 177 East 87th Street – Suite #204 (between Lexington and Third Aves.)
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before start time as doors close promptly five minutes before;
The third Tuesday of every month – including holidays – at 8:15 pm until 8:45 to 9 pm; doors open at 7:45 pm
Cosmos Tree brings this popular Meditation to hospitals, nursing homes, adult day healthcare programs, companies, spas, and more. We urgently need your help to bring it to cancer patients, rehab centers, senior centers, veterans, teen-agers who are “struggling” and more.
PLEASE DONATE NOW SO THAT WE MAY SERVE OTHERS!