This may shock you but The Teachings that Cosmos Tree Founder and Director Dr. Roger B. Lane brings forward teach us that the product of the mind is negativity and it isn’t real. As Dr. Lane Teaches: the mind loves to be busy; it loves to create problems so that we can then go “out there” and solve them. It wants to be “the Queen of Sheba”; the “King of the Hill.” And it can make a fool out of you if you choose to give your power over and allow the mind to be in charge as you go running around trying to solve all these so-called problems, which don’t really exist and that the mind loves to create.
How does this relate to organizing? I know that something as simple as “organizing” my office can become a big deal, a so-called “problem” if I allow it. I also know how to work it Spiritually, according to The Teachings that Dr. Lane brings forward and that from this Place I grow Spiritually as I organize. I am also Joyous.
Follow these steps:
1. Put the situation into the Light Of The Most High by saying inside yourSelf: “Lord, God, send me Your Light!” Then say: “Lord, God, for the Highest Good, please place this time organizing into Your Light for the Highest Good! And please make this easy and effortless for the Highest Good!”
2. Use the Two-Part Release Technique as often as needed. Begin by saying inside yourSelf: “Lord, God, send me Your Light! Lord, God, for the Highest Good, please take anything that stands between me and organizing efficiently, effectively and easily!” Tell yourSelf “It’s OK to let it go!” As I was organizing fear came up so I did this Process, Which can be used to have released negative thoughts, emotions and/or imaginings. The fear was fear of the ease of working this Spiritually and having all that energy freed up and of living Free.
3. Do Self-Talk. Give yourSelf – really the basic selves, the part of you that brings forward your karmic patterns/negativity – direction and encouragement. Say inside yourSelf: “Lord, God, send me Your Light!” Then: “Lord, God, for the Highest Good, please send the Light Of The Most High to my basics to please come forward to ensure their cooperation!” Then “I need your cooperation and energy to organize the office now. Thank you and keep up the good work doing this!”
4. Listen to yourSelf! I heard inside mySelf to box up a pile of bills and papers I was about to file and to simply put them in the back closet. I also heard the word “sorter” – just use a couple of sorters. I also heard to simply pick up a few pieces of colored paper that was already on my desktop and use them to label looseleaf notebooks instead of going out and buying labels. I heard, too, to just consolidate four looseleafs into one or two and use the remaining ones for this year’s expense and sales books. Done 1-2-3. “Think” about it and weeks and months come to “mind.”
5. Know that the world is a “Benevolent Place”, as Dr. Lane teaches in The Money Workbook. From this Place I can receive; I know I’m OK and that I am Supplied. Everything I needed – the sorters; the notebooks; the labels – were there.
6. Be Present by focusing into the Spirit you are! Click here for Tools For Living Free #87 “Be Present”, excerpted from The Money Workbook. Read it now. The Homework gives you what you need to use right now – a word or phrase to say inside yourSelf to bring your focus present whenever you allow your focus to wander off.
7. Allow yourSelf to do things differently. As Dr. Lane points out in Tools For Living Free #40, “Everyone is different; go by your own inner reference points.” Just because Suzie Q. is spending the next four weeks filing papers and buying color-coordinated tabs and dividers doesn’t mean that this is “right” for you. It wasn’t for me.
8. Use everything to Lift and Grow. A core Teaching is that you use everything – from organizing to a subway ride – to drop your agenda, to Let Go, Let God.
9. Allow energy to be freed up. There was so much freed up while doing this that I felt like I was sitting in a big vast swirl of airiness. Allow it.
For further information on this blog, about our Services, reprint rights, media interviews or to have a Service brought to your area, please email email@example.com.
Copyright 2017. Soundly Inc. All rights reserved.