At Cosmos Tree, “learning to change behavior patterns that no longer work for you” is at the core of Its most popular Class. Called Everyday Evolution, the Class is taught by Cosmos Tree Founder/Director Dr. Lane. Dr. Lane has also stated that when individuals come to Dr. Lane for help in their lives, which is often, the remedy frequently comes down to a simple behavioral change.
Here’s a 9-step program to help you do that:
1. Live The Truth. As Dr. Lane explains in the Spiritual Learning Series Understanding The Spirit You Are (Video/DVD #7) and Tools For Living Free (TFLF) #34, if it is your truth that, for example, you need to lose weight or exercise more, you need to stay in your truth.
3. Choose. Dr. Lane teaches that The Power of Choice is the Real Power! Choose to allow a new focus/habit.
4. Put your new focus into the Light Of The Most High For the Highest Good and ask the Lord, God to Bless it like this: “Lord, God, send me Your Light! Lord, God, for the Highest Good please place [fill in – for example, my exercising daily] into Your Light for the Highest Good! And Lord, God please Bless This!” As Dr. Lane states in TFLF #40, follow through on anything that now comes forward. Listen to yourself.
5. Use the Two-Part Release Technique like this: “Lord, God send me Your Light! Lord, God, for the Highest Good please take anything that stands between me and [for example – exercising daily]” Tell yourself “(your name) It’s OK to let it go!”
6. Let Go, Let God! When you work with the Light Of The Most High you need to Allow and Allow some more. That means Let the Lord, God supply you; be Open and Receive! No “chewing” or “thinking” or “figuring it out”!
7. Do Self-talk. In the Everyday Evolution Class, Dr. Lane teaches that there can be no change without working with/educating our basic selves/the lower self that brings forward your karmic patterns (the habitual patterns that keep you going in circles). This Class is a MUST! For now, though, do direct your basic selves like this: “Lord, God, send me Your Light! Basics, come present! I need your cooperation and energy to [fill in – for example, exercise every day now!]. Thank you and keep up the good work with this!” Give them direction continually, for example, each day before you exercise.
8. Focus into the Positive. As Dr. Lane also teaches in Understanding The Spirit You Are, if you are choosing to stop smoking, focus on breathing better, feeling better, etc. instead of on “not smoking”/stopping smoking.” Do the same with your new focus/habit.
9. As Tools For Living Free #40 states, “Use Internal Reference Points.” Just because everyone is telling you that it takes 21 days to change a habit or that you need to change one at a time instead of 10 at a time, doesn’t mean that’s so. As Dr. Lane writes, “Everyone is different; go by your own inner reference points.”
For further information on this blog, about our Services, reprint rights, media interviews or to have a Service brought to your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2017. Soundly Inc. All rights reserved.